- Do you have parking at your offices?
Yes, our facility has over 130 parking spaces located directly around the building.
- Where is the office located?
700 Michigan Avenue at the corner of Michigan and Genesse.
- How early should I arrive for my appointment?
15 to 20 minutes is usual. However if you are a new patient please print and complete the new patient packet and bring with you to your first appointment, you will need to allow 15 minutes to complete
- Will I always see the doctor?
Pinnacle uses a team approach to patient care. This is approved by your insurance. On each visit you will see a member of the doctor's team. Sometimes it is the doctor and other times it will be his Physician Assistant.
- Will you call me to remind me of my appointment?
Our automated system will contact you 48 hours before the appointment.
- When will I get a copy of the doctor's report?
Usually you can receive this before you leave the office.
- Who fills out my disability/school forms?
You give these to the receptionist. Most forms require a fee of $20.00 and are completed within 5-7 business days.
- What are your hours of operation?
The medical practice is open 7:30 a.m. until the last patient is seen (usually 5:00 p.m.). The Therapy center is open 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Will my therapist share my progress with my Orthopedic Surgeon?
Yes, they are able to have immediate access to the therapy notes. In addition, if your therapist has any concerns with your progress, he/she has access to you orthopedic team, and you can be seen immediately if necessary.
- At what facilities do your surgeons perform surgery?
Buffalo General Hospital, ECMC, and the Ambulatory Surgery Center of WNY.